The NFL Alumni has negotiated another health-related program that became effective this week called “Doctor on Demand.” Player members, Associate members and their immediate families receive the Doctor On Demand benefit at no cost and get peace of mind seeing a board-certified physician right from their mobile device or computer. These US-based doctors treat hundreds of issues using live video chat, including 18 of the top 20 reasons people visit urgent care and the E.R. Any needed prescriptions are sent to the pharmacy of your choice. Doctor On Demand is NOT insurance nor is it intended to replace insurance.
Doctor On Demand supersedes our earlier Teladoc program. The good news is that those Player and Associate members who were previously enrolled in Teladoc were automatically signed up for the new Doctor on Demand on May 1.
We in the NFL Alumni national office believe that helping you and your family live healthier lives is one of our primary roles. Doctor on Demand is another crucial step in helping us achieve that goal.
We encourage you to take advantage of this free new benefit!
How To Register
- Download the Doctor On Demand App through the Apple or Google Play Store
- Create a username and password and enter basic information requested
- If applicable, enter insurance (not required)
- Add Employer: Enter NFL Alumni
- Add your Member ID number provided to you by email. (IF you did not receive by email please sign up here)
- Start using Doctor On Demand
NFL Alumni will cover medical services. Additional services such as mental health are to be covered by the member.
How It Works
Live video doctor visits including assessment, diagnosis and prescriptions when necessary.
See how it works
What They Treat
See top conditions Doctor On Demand treats.